Registration for 2020 Graduating Seniors is now open.
To be eligible an applicant must:
2. have resided in Texas for at least ten (10) years by August 1, 2020.
3. achieve a minimum total score of 1080 on the SAT using the Evidence-based Reading/Writing and Math scores only, or composite of 22 on the ACT.
4. rank in the upper one-half of high school graduating class.
5. be unable to attend college without financial assistance.
6. plan to attend a state-supported or non-denominational college or university within the State of Texas.
7. be of good character.
All information is due by midnight February 15.
2. Financial Information
3. High School Transcript (Please allow your counselor ample time to upload transcript)
4. Test Score Sheet
Step 1: Make sure to click on the sign up button at the top or middle of the right side of the page.
Step 2: Once you complete the sign up process, you will receive an email to confirm your registration.
Make sure to check your spam box just in case!
Please add us to your safe sender list so that you can continue to receive messages from us.
Step 3: Upload all application materials on the site per the instructions you will see when you log in.
If you have any questions about the application process, please contact email@example.com
If you have any technical questions about how to use the site, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and the software application providers can help address your question.